Dermatologists agree that Debacterol® is an effective treatment for canker sores. Many doctors are not aware of Debacterol® but Direct Dermatology does offer online prescriptions.
- Feel painful
- Last for less than 1 month
- Measure smaller than 0.25 in (8mm)
- Do not involve your throat or outer lips
- Do not occur with body symptoms like fever or chills
Full consultation by a U.S. board-certified dermatologist is available online. If Debacterol® is the right treatment option for you, FocusedRx will fill your prescription and ship your Debacterol® order directly to you.
- You will be asked to create a patient account. You will then fill out a consultation form and submit a photograph to be evaluated by a board-certified dermatologist who can prescribe Debacterol to you if it is appropriate.
- If you do not have a canker sore to photograph now, simply provide as much information as possible and submit photos of the areas in your mouth where you normally get canker sores.